Join the PM Forum
Membership in UK and Ireland is corporate.
To join the PM Forum, download a registration form for your location: UK | Ireland | Other
How do you and your firm benefit?
- National corporate membership means all employees of a member firm are eligible to member benefits including their own copy of PM magazine, voted the number one benefit by members each year.
- All members can access 4,300 keyworded articles previously published in PM magazine on-line.
- Free member-only events across the UK - no attendee fee. Over 60 held annually on topics such as: 'Pro-active and creative marketing campaigns', 'Measuring marketing effectiveness', 'Client care and satisfaction', 'CRM', 'Dealing with the media', 'Effective networking'.
- Lower membership rate for small professional services firms (less than 100 employees).
- Annual member-only conference and training workshops on over 30 topics annually.
- LawNet members are entitled to 25% discount on PMF membership fees
- Events recognised by CIM for CPD purposes.
- Preferential rate for posting vacancies at jobs.pmforumglobal.com
- PMF Advice to avoid hours of research or dead ends.
- Free PM Forum membership for redundant marketers.
- Our sister association, Managing Partners’ Forum (www.MPFglobal.com) organises public campaigns and awards to publicise marketers’ vital contribution to practice management.
PM Forum UK membership is corporate with dues based on headcount. A sliding scale of dues applies in the first year, together with a one-off joining fee (see pre-VAT pricing table below). All memberships renew on 1 January.
Size of professional services firm (headcount including partners)
Please remember to add VAT to the prices above
To join, download and complete the registration form
* Marketing consultants, vendors and non-PSF organisations are charged a flat rate equivalent to a firm with a 100 to 500 headcount.
For membership in Ireland, click here
Not based in UK or Ireland? You can still benefit from all the knowledge, views and intelligent commentary available in PM magazine - Find out more