Tuesday 14 June 2022, London
PM Forum has pulled together a panel of leading journalists to share their insights and perceptions regarding the professional services industry, and what challenges the sector faces – both reputationally and commercially.
The trends discussed include:
- Post-pandemic ways of working – is there a balance between productivity and flexibility?
- Innovation – how real is ‘innovation’ in PSFs, when compared to other businesses and industries?
- The war for talent – will rising pay, perks and work-life balance be enough to compete?
- Reputation – how are firms (and the industry as a whole) dealing with rising scrutiny by media, regulators, clients and the public?
- Economic growth – how important are PSFs to Britain’s economic growth and international influence?