About PM Forum
- Formed in 1996, it is the world’s largest and fastest growing community for professional services marketers, with over 4,000 members in accounting, law, property, financial services, management consulting, architecture, design, engineering and other types of professional firms. The PM Forum is dedicated to raising the standards of marketing across service industries and to enhancing the credibility of marketers. PM Forum membership in UK and Ireland is corporate by country.
- It shares knowledge and best practice through quality member-only events, publications, training and career advice. Local centres in Birmingham, Bristol, Dublin, Edinburgh, Leeds, London, Manchester and Nottingham provide educational and networking events, targeted for local marketers, business development and public relations experts, from directors to trainees.
- Our sister association, the influential Managing Partners’ Forum (www.mpfglobal.com) organises public campaigns and awards to publicise marketers’ vital contribution to practice management. Local centres will be organising regular joint meetings with the MPF on issues that help directors work and communicate effectively and strategically as part of management.
- PM Forum member firms in UK and Ireland enjoy: free speaker events; free unlimited copies of the world's leading magazine on professional services marketing, Professional Marketing; exclusive free access to the world's largest archive of relevant keyworded articles; advertising for new people available at preferential members rate on the most popular Job Board for the sector; Training courses and conferences at competitive rates and access to PMF Advice to avoid hours of research or dead ends.
- Not based in UK or Ireland? Then you can still benefit from the highly respected and invaluable Professional Marketing magazine through an annual subscription - for more information, download the subscription form.