Join the PM Forum
Membership in UK and Ireland is corporate.
To join the PM Forum, download a registration form for your location: UK | Ireland | Other
How do you and your firm benefit?
- National corporate membership means all employees of a member firm are eligible to member benefits including their own copy of PM magazine, voted the number one benefit by members each year.
- All members can access on-line over 5,000 keyworded articles previously published in PM magazine.
- Free member-only events - no attendee fee. Over 50 held annually on topics such as: 'Pro-active and creative marketing campaigns', 'Measuring marketing effectiveness', 'Client care and satisfaction', 'KAM', 'Dealing with the media', 'Content marketing'.
- Annual member-only conference and training workshops on over 30 topics across the year.
- LawNet members are entitled to 25% discount on PMF membership fees
- Events recognised by CIM for CPD purposes.
- Preferential rate for posting vacancies at jobs.pmforumglobal.com
- PMF Advice to avoid hours of research or dead ends.
- Free PM Forum membership for redundant marketers.
- Our sister association, Managing Partners’ Forum (www.MPFglobal.com) organises public campaigns and awards to publicise marketers’ vital contribution to practice management.
PM Forum UK membership is corporate with dues based on headcount. A sliding scale of dues applies in the first year, together with a one-off joining fee (see pre-VAT pricing table below). All memberships renew on 1 January.
Sign up now 15 months for price of 12!
Size of professional services firm (headcount including partners)
|Oct to Jan 2020
Please remember to add VAT to the prices above
To join, download and complete the registration form
* Marketing consultants, vendors and non-PSF organisations are charged a flat rate equivalent to a firm with a 100 to 500 headcount.
For membership in Ireland, click here
Not based in UK or Ireland? You can still benefit from all the knowledge, views and intelligent commentary available in PM magazine - Find out more